Monday, November 4, 2013

October 21



I FOUND REESES THERE!!! It's like a posh american supermarket.. hahah over priced but so fun going in!


All the Hermanas in the Malaga district and Elders photo bombing us.
 
Oh my goodness this week was incredible! We basically ran from lesson to lesson and I am exhausted! But it really was such a great week. So many miracles and we are definitely seeing the blessings of trying to be as obedient and diligent as we can be.
So last Sunday, one of the recent converts in our area brought a friend, David, to church. We talked to him and he said he was interested and that he wanted to talk to us more! We have seen him a few times since and now he´s getting baptized on Saturday! David is so great!  He´s GOLDEN and so excited for his baptism Saturday if all goes well! He himself is such a miracle and we´ve had so many instances teaching him where we witness so many miracles!
Also this week we visited all our young adults in our area :) Hahah lessons with them is kinda weird, you just feel like you are hanging out! We have a couple that are 25 and 26, and 21 and 18 year old girls in our areas and when we "teach" them, its so odd! Hahah but so fun! They are all so sweet and all of them are so willing to come out and teach with us, so its good! I just can´t imagine what it would be like serving in a YSA ward! CRAZY!
The Primary pianist hasn´t been coming lately and the Primary program is next week. SO I was volunteered to sub in to be the pianist. So I get to play the piano for the Primary program now... ALSO I had to give a talk on Sunday and they asked me to call everyone to repentance and pray for missionary experiences. I felt so weird from the pulpit saying that stuff, but it was my assignment! Hahah I felt like an old time minister or something, "REPENT MY BRETHREN!" Hahaha yeah... anyways...
 
Crazy week but great one! Have a good one all ya´ll!1
Con MUCHO amor, besitos y abrazos,
Hermana Folsom


No comments:

Post a Comment