Monday, July 29, 2013

Finally in Malaga!!!

Heyo familia!! I was given a few minutes to send you an email and let you know that I am in Malaga!! President and Sister Deere are so nice and we even got donuts at the train station. I'm pretty tired since we had to get up at 4:30 this morning so we could catch the train to come South. The train went SUPER fast the whole time! We averaged about 200 kph the whole time, i'm not quite sure what that is in mph but I know its fast!! hahahaha!
I find out by 5 today who my companion is, and from the sound of my interview with President, I will NOT be spending the night at the mission home and will go with my companion to my area tonight. Which means I'll be serving within about 3 hours of Malaga. WOO!! I won't get the opportunity again until Monday to email you and I'll give you my address, but only send letters there if you are CERTAIN it will get there during the transfer. Otherwise it will be kind of a pain to get to me. It feels so surreal to finally be here but I am so excited and so anxious to start working!! TONIGHTS THE NIGHT!! Oh and thank you so much for that package from your reunion!! That was such a nice surprise to come to when we got here (okay so we are doing orientation in this pretty small chapel and its so crazy how random it is on this store front!!) so thank you to everyone who wrote me stuff and thank you for that postcard (except for you, Chris. You know what you did.) I love you all and miss you loads but I know that I am definitely where I am supposed to be!
 Meeting President Deere was so cool, I felt so deeply that I am where I am supposed to be and serving with the group I'm supposed to be serving with. The whole 3 hour train ride, most of us were pretty quiet, but the second we pulled into the station, all of us started realizing we were the only familiar faces to all of us and we stuck REAL close! Its pretty funny what being in a strange place will do. I love you!! You get like a million emails from me this week you lucky dogs;)

E-mail you on Monday!!! (You even get like 3 extra days this time to send me emails!!)
Love,
Hermana Folsom (finally a real missionary!!!! Even though I'm just a little guy still....)

No comments:

Post a Comment