Wednesday, March 12, 2014

March 10th



 Cordoba
 
HELLLOOOO FAMILY! How is everyone doing way over there in the USA? This was a really tiring, really interesting week. Oddly enough though, I don´t really know much what to say about it! I´ll hit up some highlights.

So first of all, I was stuck in Cordoba at the train station for 6 HOURS ON SATURDAY! We did intercambios there and one of the Hermanas went to Dos Hermanas with Hermana Kunz. Since its so far, Hermana Kunz had to come to pick me up and return the other companion so we weren´t alone for so long. Our train was supposed to leave at 2pm but NO trains were coming or going from Cordoba for some reason so we didn´t leave until 7 that night. It was wretched. We spent so much time in train stations that day and we were both just frustrated. It was kinda funny but ridiculous at the same time.
 
Also L is incredible. She has been reading the Book of Mormon in Chinese and she was like "I have been reading but there are things I don´t understand. Can you explain it to me?" and we are all like CLARO!! She asks questions that perfectly come from Preach my Gospel. I love her so much. We are going to explain baptism to her this week and invite her to it! I am really excited for it. She is progressing, slowly and really taking in what we teach her. I love it!

Also... exactly 9 months from today I will be on a plane going home. Yeah surprise! My release date is December 10th. How odd. And HOW FREAKING FAST!

 
RANDOM THINGS
My comp is from Sun Valley, Idaho but she went to the U. It's the only problem we have in our companionship;) haha naw its good. I really like her.
The best part of my week was Saturday night. We rolled into Dos Hermanas at like 845. We went back to our piso and we had planned to do our weekly planning that evening (which normally takes 2-3 hours). We dropped our stuff off, changed into pjs, made dinner and did a 20 minute long weekly planning session. IT WAS RIDICULOUS but really efficient actually.

DIM SUM! is that the stuff that daddy makes that is super yummy? I´ve been trying for 9 months to remember what its called! I miss dad´s cooking. Hermana Kunz and I have been cooking together and experimenting and its fun, but I miss dad cooking for us:)

 My scriptures for you are Luke 14:16-24,27. I love this parable because it illustrates that we should never be too busy for the Lord and that we should choose TODAY to serve and follow Him, and not just do it but to do it with our whole heart!

I love you all so much and congrats.. we are halfway there! love you guys!

hermana folsom





No comments:

Post a Comment